terça-feira, 31 de julho de 2012

Home baking

Adoro fazer bolinhos! É de facto um passatempo relaxante! Ainda mais quando tenho a hipótese de juntar a cozinha e a costura, a combinação é ideal! Este ano fiz estes cestinhos para entregar na escola do Filipe e agradecer todo o carinho que lhe vão dando ao longo do ano lectivo. Acho que gostaram....

I really like baking! It's one of my most relaxing hobbies! Even more so when I get to combine sewing and baking: the perfect combination. This year I made these small baskets to give at Filipe's school to thank them for all the care and love they give him during the school year. I think they liked it.....



Para fazer os cestinhos usei um layer cake da Moda fabrics, mais precisamente da colecção Strawberry fields. Ainda tenho outros projectos na manga com esta colecção mas ainda vão demorar um pouco mais a saírem do forno....

To make these baskets I used a layer cake by Moda fabrics, Strawberry fields to be precise. I still have other projects in my pocket for this line but those are going to take a bit longer to get out of the oven.....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...